Canadia post-hardcore favourites are gearing up to embark on a co-headlining tour with popular Aussie heavy hitters.
Kicking off August 25th in Phoenix, AZ, Silverstein will be visiting over 25 cities across North America. This includes stops in Los Angeles, CA, Chicago, IL, Atlanta, GA, Philadelphia, PA, Huntington, NY and more. The tour will wrap up with a hometown show in Toronto on Sunday, October 2nd.
The band released their latest studio album, Misery Made Me, this past May via UNFD. Inspired by the past two years, Misery Made Me depicts Silverstein – and the world at large’s – collective turmoil, frustration, and anxiety. This record is a product of the moment in time in which it was created yet doesn’t feel like it will date itself anytime soon. Many of its topics of loneliness, anxiety and isolation are eternal human struggles.
Silverstein has continued to build on their already-wide reaching impact. During the albums formation, they were immersing themselves in new technologies like TikTok, Discord, the metaverse and Twitch (even holding public writing sessions with fans over the latter). This confirms their unique ability to adapt and connect in all cycles of their career.
It’s both intriguing and inspiring that a band – who could have merely rested on the impressive legacy they’ve already cemented – would continue to dig deep and find the inspiration to reach people in meaningful new ways. Misery Made Me is a campaign hinged on Silverstein’s reflection and gratitude for their roots, their honouring of their earliest fans, and their relentless desire to explore forward-thinking and adventurous ways to connect with new ones.
Listen to Misery Made Me now HERE.
Tickets for the tour are available HERE.
Follow Silverstein for more…
More stories from Punktuation:
- The Chats ‘Get Fucked’ album review
- Reflections on Rebellion- a first timer’s perspective!
- The Summer Set share some ‘Hard Candy’
- Girls In Synthesis announce new album, plus new single ‘Watch With Mother’
- UK pop punk outfit Shark Bait announce new single
- Bayside Are In ‘The Red’ With New EP
- Scary Hours release new album ‘Symptoms of Modern Hegemony’ and resurrect the spirit of US hardcore
- Snow Coats release Jurassic new single ‘Dinosoar’
- Rebellion Festival Day 4
- From Punk Rock to Parkrun! Day 2 and 3 Rebellion Fest
- Roger’s Rebellion Blog Day One!
- Off! Bring War to Los Angeles
- R-Fest offering free tickets to NHS key workers!
- New album from Ed Banger and the Nosebleeds brings both the punk rock noise and the attitude.
- Interview: State Champs’ Ryan Scott Graham chats new album and upcoming Down Under tour.
- The Damned announce live album release of incredible 2019 immersive London show
- Punk trio THICK release video for new single ‘Tell Myself’
- Punk Super Group Beach Rats Pedal their New Single ‘Bikes Out’ to Celebrate The Release of Their Debut Album
- Loosen up! A chat with Manchester punk rockers Loose Articles
- Steve Diggle Bares His Sonic Soul
- Big Joanie channel Nirvana and Hüsker Dü for ‘Back Home’
- Interview: Beach Rats guitarist Pete Steinkopf on making a new album with old friends and capturing the spirit of the New Jersey punk scene.
Punktuation Magazine For All Your Daily Punk News, Features, Interviews, Lifestyle and more!