Canadian rockers Silverstein announce their North American tour dates.
Silverstein are thrilled to announce the Misery Made Me 2023 North American Tour. Known for their incredible, high-energy sets, Silverstein is ready to kick off what’s sure to be another stellar year for them with this not-to-be-missed headlining tour.
Beginning on Thursday, March 23rd in Ottawa, ON at Bronson, the band will be visiting over 25 cities across North America including stops in Pittsburgh, New Orleans, Las Vegas, San Diego, Cleveland and more before wrapping up in Grand Rapids on Sunday, May 7th at The Intersection. Joining them on this run are special guests: Dayseeker, SeeYouSpaceCowboy and One Step Closer.
“We’re incredibly excited to come back to the US and Canada, with some awesome bands, rocking out in some cities we don’t get a chance to play everyday!,” says the band. “We hand selected all the openers as they’re truly the best artists doing it in their respective genres right now. Make sure you come early and stay late! It’s an amazing lineup. Get ready to experience a set of new and old classics, with the best production we’ve ever had to compliment it. We are leaving it all on the stage this tour, with our most elaborate and intense performance ever.”
Silverstein released their latest studio album, Misery Made Me, earlier this year via UNFD. Inspired by the past two years, Misery Made Me is a depiction of Silverstein – and world at large’s – collective turmoil, frustration, and anxiety. It’s a record that is a product of the moment in time in which it was created yet doesn’t feel like it will date itself anytime soon, as many of its topics of loneliness, anxiety and isolation are eternal human struggles.
Silverstein have continued to build on their already-wide reaching impact. Immersing themselves in new technologies like TikTok, Discord, the metaverse and Twitch (even holding public writing sessions with fans over the latter) during its formation, the band have confirmed their unique ability to adapt and connect in all cycles of their career. It’s both intriguing and inspiring that a band – who could have merely rested on the impressive legacy they’ve already cemented – would continue to dig deep and find the inspiration to reach people in meaningful new ways.
Misery Made Me is a campaign hinged on Silverstein’s reflection and gratitude for their roots, their honouring of their earliest fans, and their staunch desire to explore forward-thinking and adventurous ways to connect with new ones.
Tickets & VIP for the tour go on sale this Friday, 12/9 at 10 AM local time HERE.
Listen to Misery Made Me now HERE.
Keep up to date with Silverstein on socials!
More of the latest from Punktuation:
- New Jersey’s legendary punk rock hall City Gardens in ‘imminent’ danger of collapse
- Sarchasm release farewell album ‘Conditional Love’
- Headsticks new release celebrates 10 years as a band
- Bask in the terror of this new horror punk compilation
- Story Of The Year Release New Single ‘Take The Ride’
- Australia’s Good Things Festival Adds New Artists and Releases Set Times
- Hiss and Shake Records releases Lora Logic boxset
- Wingmen UK tour dates announced for January 2023
- Smile and wave at the new single from Shark Bait!
- Review: Meryl Streek releases debut album ‘796’
- Squeeze release new track in aid of independent food banks
- Dead Kennedys drummer D.H. Peligro dies in bathroom accident
- Bar Stool Preachers announce new album and tour
- Doki Doki release new single and video ‘I Can’t Fight This Crazy Anymore’
- Exhibit A punk compilation to benefit Southern Poverty Law Center
- Aussie rockers The Stripp accelerate ahead on new single ‘Redline’
- Swedish Skate Punks No Fun At All Release New LP ‘Seventh Wave’
- Book Launch: ‘Punks Listen’, OCCII, Amsterdam
- New punk supergroup Wingmen to make their debut
- Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes Joins Forces with Golden Robot Records
- Review: Girls In Synthesis release intense new album
Punktuation Magazine For All Your Daily Punk News, Features, Interviews, Lifestyle and more!