Australian alt-pop-rock national treasures, announced a special one-off home-soil headlining tour.
Straight off the stage from performing at Good Things Festival across three cities over the weekend, alt-pop-rock national treasures, KISSCHASY have announced they’ll reunite for a special one-off Australian headlining tour in May 2023.
KISSCHASY kick off their national tour in Brisbane, before making its way to Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, Wollongong, Sydney, Newcastle, Melbourne, and Torquay. This will be the band’s first national tour in eight years, with lead singer Darren Cordeux making a special visit back to Australia after relocating to Los Angeles in 2015.
“We’re really excited to breathe new life into these songs that we remain very proud of. It’s humbling that our fan base endures almost a decade after we hung up our instruments and it’s reminded us that we created something very special together; a body of work that has managed to stand the test of time. This tour is for those who still hold our songs dear and have been waiting since we closed that curtain in 2015. We can’t wait to see you again.” the group’s singer/songwriter/guitarist, Darren “Daz” Cordeux said.
Forming in Mornington Peninsula in 2002, Kisschasy released three studio albums, two of which are gold certified, two gold certified singles alongside scooping up multiple ARIA Award nominations. They became festival darlings with performances at some of Australia’s biggest festivals including, Big Day Out, Splendour In The Grass, Groovin’ The Moo & Homebake, alongside countless sold-out headlining tours playing at some of Australia’s most landmark venues.
Fans can get in early to grab their tickets via exclusive ticket pre-sale at
Pre-sale starts Thursday, December 8 @10.00am local time.
General public tickets will go on sale Tuesday, December 13 @ 10am local time.
Get more Kisschasey news via socials…
More of the latest from Punktuation:
- New Jersey’s legendary punk rock hall City Gardens in ‘imminent’ danger of collapse
- Sarchasm release farewell album ‘Conditional Love’
- Headsticks new release celebrates 10 years as a band
- Bask in the terror of this new horror punk compilation
- Story Of The Year Release New Single ‘Take The Ride’
- Australia’s Good Things Festival Adds New Artists and Releases Set Times
- Hiss and Shake Records releases Lora Logic boxset
- Wingmen UK tour dates announced for January 2023
- Smile and wave at the new single from Shark Bait!
- Review: Meryl Streek releases debut album ‘796’
- Squeeze release new track in aid of independent food banks
- Dead Kennedys drummer D.H. Peligro dies in bathroom accident
- Bar Stool Preachers announce new album and tour
- Doki Doki release new single and video ‘I Can’t Fight This Crazy Anymore’
- Exhibit A punk compilation to benefit Southern Poverty Law Center
- Aussie rockers The Stripp accelerate ahead on new single ‘Redline’
- Swedish Skate Punks No Fun At All Release New LP ‘Seventh Wave’
- Book Launch: ‘Punks Listen’, OCCII, Amsterdam
- New punk supergroup Wingmen to make their debut
- Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes Joins Forces with Golden Robot Records
- Review: Girls In Synthesis release intense new album
Punktuation Magazine For All Your Daily Punk News, Features, Interviews, Lifestyle and more!