Hailing from the quaint market towns of Newbury and Hereford, Big Drink (formerly A New Hope) are in stark contrast to their tranquil origins. The lively six-piece came together with one true goal; to pen and perform catchy as hell pop-punk music that is upbeat, energetic, and full of down-tuned riffs.
Big Drink soon chiselled out a sound of their own, while embracing their influences. Despite the global pandemic, 2021 saw the band selected as a finalist in the Impericon Next Generation competition and secure themselves a support slot on Punk Rock Factory’s debut UK tour.
The EP was recorded at Steel City Studios (BMTH, Hot Milk) and was produced, mixed and mastered by Alias Studio (owned by Chunk, No Captain Chunk!)
Big Drink Tour Dates
Follow Big Drink On Socials
Need more of the latest in punk?
- ‘Fear Your Gods’ Warn Ultrabomb
- The single ‘Prince Andrew is a Sweaty Nonce’ by satirical Punk Band, The Kunts climbs the charts on the Queen’s Jubilee weekend.
- Big Joanie release new single ‘Happier Still’
- You can’t keep a good ska-punk band down!
- Blussh are far from feeling blue!
- “Tourists just absolutely love it,” Sex Pistol Steve Jones says of the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee.
- King Bull charge ahead with new single ‘Don’t Want You To Know’
- Norwegian punk bands Freedumb and Hella Rebelliön drop new singles
- Montreal’s These Fast Times Release ‘The Road To Hell Is Paved With Good Intentions’ EP.
- Buzzcocks are Back with a Brand New Album
- Young Pretorians are tuning off the idiot box
- Ukrainian Punk-Folk Quartet to play Glastonbury to raise money for Ukrainian army.
Punktuation Magazine For All Your Daily Punk News, Features, Interviews, Lifestyle and more!