Punk rock supergroup Ultrabomb have released a third teaser track ahead of their forthcoming debut album ‘Time To Burn’.
New single ‘Fear Your Gods’ picks up where their first release ‘Stickman Vs Hangman’ left off, boiling it down to its punk rock essence to striking effect.
Billed as a ‘punk hardcore power trio’, the band consists of Hüsker Dü’s Greg Norton, Finny McConnell from The Mahones and Jamie Oliver, until recently with U.K. Subs.
When they do, the setlist is expected to include Hüsker Dü and Mahones songs, as well as material like the second single ‘Star’ from ‘Time To Burn’.
The album was recorded at Berlin’s Studio 25 last autumn, with the majority of its lyrics supplied by Norton, though it will also include a cover of the Dead Boys’ Sonic Reducer.
‘Time To Burn’ is due out soon on True North Records and is available to pre-order now.
Ultrabomb Tour Dates
Follow UltraBomb On Their Socials
Need more punk in your life?
- The single ‘Prince Andrew is a Sweaty Nonce’ by satirical Punk Band, The Kunts climbs the charts on the Queen’s Jubilee weekend.
- Big Joanie release new single ‘Happier Still’
- You can’t keep a good ska-punk band down!
- Blussh are far from feeling blue!
- “Tourists just absolutely love it,” Sex Pistol Steve Jones says of the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee.
- King Bull charge ahead with new single ‘Don’t Want You To Know’
- Norwegian punk bands Freedumb and Hella Rebelliön drop new singles
- Montreal’s These Fast Times Release ‘The Road To Hell Is Paved With Good Intentions’ EP.
- Buzzcocks are Back with a Brand New Album
- Young Pretorians are tuning off the idiot box
- Ukrainian Punk-Folk Quartet to play Glastonbury to raise money for Ukrainian army.
An occasional writer on punk rock.
Click on Dom’s photo for more of his articles