Northern Irish Newcomers Tease Debut Album Coming 2023.
Derry-based Northern Irish punk newcomers PARKER are pleased to reveal their debut single Never Miss .
Commenting on the track, front man Dylan Bradley says: “Never Miss is the first song I wrote for this band, it’s the first song we learned together, it’s the song that we’ve opened every show we’ve played so far with, and it’s the first song I think of when I think of PARKER. I feel like it makes perfect sense that this is the first thing we release into the world.”
PARKER was born out of the frustrations of the pandemic in 2020. After returning from a tour cut short due to COVID, singer and guitarist Dylan Bradley began writing and recording material in his bedroom with the aim of starting a new band.
Once the songs started to come together Dylan began working on them with drummer Michael Brown, the two of whom had been playing in punk bands together since 2012. Not long after, former tour buddy and long-time friend Eoghan Donegan signed up on bass, and the band spent the early part of 2021 rehearsing their songs in preparation for their debut live outing that September.
Since then, displaying a trojan work ethic in the time-honoured tradition of ‘proper rock bands’, the band have played relentlessly across Ireland, supporting the likes of New Pagans, WONK UNIT and Cherym, and completed their first UK tour in December of 2021.
In January 2022 PARKER entered the studio to begin recording their debut album with producer Cahir O’Doherty (New Pagans, Fighting With Wire, Jetplane Landing) and engineer Allan McGreevy (New Pagans, The Rupture Dogs), with further details of the album and new music announced later this year.
PARKER Live Dates:
Debut single Never Miss is out now on streaming services.
Follow PARKER on socials…
Need more of the latest in punk?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Renounces His Citizenship In Protest.
- State Champs Announce Australian Tour
- Eli Hurts Reaches Out to Members Of The Word with New Single
- Talk Heavy Arrive With Roaring Debut Single
- ALBUM REVIEW: Petrol Girls New LP ‘Baby’
- Sleeping With Sirens Announce New Album and Drop New Single
- Punk In The Park Announces 2022 Lineup Featuring Dead Kennedys, Bad Religion, Dropkick Murphys, The Murder City Devils, 7Seconds and More
- Baby Strange Release New Video feat. The Jezabel’s Hayley Mary
- Long-Running Chicago Punks Counterpunch Release Long-Awaited New Album ‘Rewire’
- Rebellion Festival Announce stages and times for Rebellion and R-Fest!
- Chrissie Hynde Says She Won’t Play Pretenders Hits Anymore.
- Punky reggae pioneer Don Letts to release first solo album
- Keep Flying Shares New Reimagined Single
Punktuation Magazine For All Your Daily Punk News, Features, Interviews, Lifestyle and more!