The greatest combination of horror punk, deathrock and rockabilly bands is coming! Well, greatest since Vol.1 anyway!
UK-based Horrorpunk label ‘We Are Horror Records‘ have done it again- curating the best and creepiest of modern horror punk from around the world to bring you 50 tracks (that’s 5-0) including 21 new or exclusive songs!
The release- ‘Horrorpunk’s Not Dead! Vol.2‘- includes intros and interludes by legendary Send More Paramedics vocalist B’Hellmouth, helping to weave together a loose narrative across the tracks.
This release follows up the hugely successful Vol.1 that featured tracks by the likes of Siblings of Samhain, Pumpkin Guts and Damage 66 (amongst MANY more).
The new compilation features The Returners, Johnny B Morbid, The Deathtones, The Crimson Ghosts and loads more….
And if some of the track names aren’t enough to pique your interest- ‘The Greasy Strangler‘, ‘Grandpa’s Off His Rocker‘- then you must be dead inside!
This is going to be a limited run so hurry and get your orders in!
- The Other- Demon Eyes
- Tomb of Nick Cage- The Beyond
- Die Ghost- Hallows Eve
- Hellgreaser- Tragedy (demo)
- Screaming Dead- Night Creatures
- The Graveyard Boulevard- Science! Beware!
- ENERGY- The Witching Hour
- Surfistas No Muertos- Crypt Surf Cult
- Grave Corps- The Long Night
- Damned By The Night- Resurrection is Upon Us
- Doomsdale High- To the Metropol!
- The Returners- Flatline
- Rise From Your Grave- Where Darkness Sleeps
- The Spauldings- Creature of the Night
- Johnny B Morbid- Blast Off
- The Haunting- Slash/Slash
- Ratbatspider- We Are the Horror
- The Crimson Ghost- Lost in the Dark
- The Deathtones- Live Til We’re Dead
- Pandemonium Carnival- Love After Death
- America’s Most Haunted- Sign of the Wolf
- Thee Revenants- It’s Halloween
- The Writhers- The Greasy Strangler
- The Texas Horrors- Grandpa’s Off His Rocker
- Rotunda- Dawn of the Dead
- The Crimson Ghosts- On A Succubic Night
- Left Hand Black- Holding Death’s Hand
- Stormtroopers of Love- Wrecking on the Dancefloor
- Mutant Reavers- The Terminators (1984)
- Zombina and the Skeletones- (All I Wanna Is) Decompose (With You)
- Beneath the Cellar- Flesh and the Fiends
- Skullfuck Maniacs- Resurrected
- Coffin Carousel- March of the Dead
- Evelyn’s Casket- Always Hollow (feat. Brandall Rector of Silent Horror)
- Von Boldt- Cemetary Party
- Molly Fancher- Victim of Psycho
- Pretty With the Lights Out- The Best Revenge is living Hell
- Drollery- La Rave De Los Muertos (Ft. No Drop For Us)
- Graveyard Smash- Evil Ed
- Hateseeker- Let’s Talk About Death
- The Panic Broadcast- Dress Like The Dead
- A Living Hell- Nothing But A Memory
- The Creepy Crawlers- Feed the Wolves
- Nefarious Creatures- One Bite
- 84 Tapes- The Ritual
- Lesbian Bed Death- Bring Out Your Dead
- Plague IX- EAT
- The Bloodthirsters- Ghouls
- Horror Inc- Creatures of the Night
- Send More Paramedics- Human Capital
Follow We Are Horror Records on Their Socials
Need more Punk In Your Life?
Belfast’s Problem Patterns Celebrate Queer Joy On New Single
Problem Patterns drop empowering single ‘Letter of Resignation’ via new label home Alcopop! Records
London Trio Dream Wife Set to Release Third Album ‘Social Lubrication’ on June 9th
Band Unveils Title Track as Final Single Ahead of Album Release, Accompanied by Self-Made Music Video
Frenzal Rhomb Will Be In Full-On Rage This Weekend
Frenzal Rhomb Takes Over Iconic Aussie TV Music Show ‘Rage’ For What Promises To Be a Punk-Rock Extravaganza!
New punks on the London block Denizens debut!
New punks on the London block Denizens played their 2nd ever gig in West London on Saturday, showcasing their debut EP ‘Mind Control’. Punktuation’s Ruth
New single from UK ska punks Random Hand out now!
UK ska punk stalwarts Random Hand are back with the announcement of a new album later this year and a new single- ‘Lifejackets’- out now!<div
Live Review: Punk on the Peninsula
As Punktuation continues its coverage of some great punk festivals, we were there for Punk On the Peninsula, in the beautiful Scottish countryside!<div
I’m Molly Tie- I am the UK Editor for Punktuation and a general punk enthusiast! I play drums (badly), write a lot about punk (not as badly) and I’m particularly interested in issues relating to women in the music scene.