Two of the most admired punk/rock bands of the last 20 years will be out to entertain fans together this Summer.
Rock icons The Used have announced they will be hitting the road with Rise Against kicking off on July 16th. The tour opens in Santa Barbara, CA, making stops across the U.S. and Canada in Vancouver, Denver, Dallas, New York and more. The tour wraps up in Detroit, MI on August 18th with support from Senses Fail.
Bert McCracken, frontman of The Used shares, “We are beyond excited to announce that we will be touring with our longtime friends and partners in crime, Rise Against! Get your tickets now before it’s too late!”
The Used was brought to life in 2000 and have since released a collection of albums that pioneered the scene of emo rock. High energy live shows, gut wrenching relatable lyrics, and melodies that blended pop sensibility and hard rock was the perfect combination to make an everlasting impression on fans globally.
The emo/punk rock icons released their ninth studio album, Heartwork (Deluxe), in 2021 via Big Noise. The extended album features 11 never-before-heard tracks that were all written during the original Heartwork (2020) sessions. A variety of collaborators including producer John Feldmann, co-writer Mark Hoppus (Blink-182), guest artists Travis Barker, Jason Aalon Butler (Fever 333), Caleb Shomo (Beartooth) and more helped deliver this now 27-track album that simultaneously showcases what made The Used emerge as one of the most prolific bands of the early 2000s as well as what has kept them at the forefront of the genre ever since.
The band locked in #4 spots on both the Top Alternative and Top Hard Rock Album charts, #11 on Top Rock Album charts as well as landing in the Billboard Top 200 at the #87 spot.
Get your tickets HERE from Friday, March 4th.
Follow The Used on socials for updates…
Need more punk in your life?
- Pussy Riot Launch NFT Campaign To Help Ukraine
- The Members Frontman Nicky Tesco Has “Left The Building.”
- The Undertones Thrill With Their Brand New Video
- Rare Bloom flourish with new single ‘Montreal Screwjob’
- Sum 41 announces US co-headline tour with Simple Plan
- “Not all women over 40 want to join a choir”
- Paris Texas Punks, Rules of Engagement, are wondering what’s happen to the underground
- Watch Green Day Cover Nirvana For Billie Joe’s 50th
- Wuhan calling: how the city’s punk rock scene changed China’s youth
- Simple Plan And Sum 41’s Deryck Whibley ‘Ruins My Life’
- Riot Grrrl Punk Rock Musical Riot Antigone To Release Album
- Celtic punks The Real McKenzies to release greatest hits album
- The Imbeciles Announce New Album ‘Imbecilica’ Recorded with Legendary Producer Youth!
- Orange County Emo/Punks Crossing I’s Dotting T’s Put Their Feelings Aside
- Waxflower Ring In a New Year With Latest Single
- Is Punk Band You Vandal Trying To Deny Its Existence?
- Pep Talk drop new single and animated music video for ‘Dumb Love’
- Bob Mould releases solo live EP The Ocean
- Thick drop new single and announce tour with The Distillers
- PUNK MAJESTY STREETWEAR, Eco-Conscience, Accessible Fashion For All Genders
Punktuation Magazine For All Your Daily Punk News, Features, Interviews, Lifestyle and more!