LA-based ska-punks release their live performance from Tokyo via social streaming.
The Interrupters will release their concert film/documentary ‘This Is My Family’ for all to see via YouTube from December 17. The film features the band’s entire live performance from the Summer Sonic Festival in Tokyo.
The band initially released the film, over three days, in a worldwide premiere on Moment House on June 24/25. Directed by Kevin Kerslake, the documentary gives insights into the bands touring life with behind the scenes footage and interviews. The film also gives a glimpse into each of the band members childhoods.
Watch it Here
The Interrupters released the Summer Sonic Festival show on CD and vinyl earlier this year. Live In Tokyo! wasproduced by guitarist Kevin Bivona and released via Hellcat Records. Fans can purchase their copy HERE.
‘This is My Family’ is available for streaming via YouTube from noon/PT on Friday, December 17.
Follow The Interrupters
If you enjoyed this news check out these…
- The Dollyrots Get Festive With ‘One More Sleep’
- Australia’s NinchFest Music Fest Is Back
- REVIEW: Edweena Banger Releases Second Solo Album ‘Diamond Rocks’
- IDLES Release Video for ‘When The Lights Come On’
- Worcester, UK melodic-punks Fights and Fire release new single ‘Disposable Dogs’
- Avril Lavigne Wants To Adapt ‘Sk8er Boi’ into a Movie
- No Time To Sleep For Italian Alt-Punks Deaf Lingo
- CLT DRP Collab With New York’s Flossing on ‘Ownership’ Remix
- RIP Mensi, Angelic Upstarts.
- The UK Satirical Punk Band The Kunts Aim For Christmas Number one!
- Delaire The Liar Release Highly Anticipated EP ‘Eat Your Own’
- Recently discovered photos of the LA Punk Scene from 1977-80 to be released in a new punk photo art book
- Rebellion Festival Announces Launch of R-Fest
- Sink your teeth into the latest video from the boisterous Aussie punks FANGZ
Everyone should have a soundtrack playing loudly in the background of their life. I was born moshing to my own beat and have never swayed from my love of music. Spreading my passion through the written word is my soul’s purpose. My punk heart beats loudly with the rhythm of my rock soul. I plan to continue to mosh like no one gives a shit.
Click on Tracey’s photo for more of her articles!