Rust Belt punks release a new surprise album ahead of tour dates with My Chemical Romance and Thursday.
The Homeless Gospel Choir started in 2009 as the solo project of Derek Zanetti. He released three albums before the addition of Matt Miller (Endless Mike and the Beagle Club, Wingnut Dishwashers Union) and Megan Schroer (Boys, Kitty Cat Fan Club) for 2020s This Land is Your Landfill. They were joined by Maura Weaver (Mixtapes, Ogikubo Station) and Craig Luckman (Belly Boys, Small Pollen) for their first full band tours in 2019. Now a permanent lineup, The Homeless Gospel Choir’s Fourth Dimension Intervention is the first album featuring all five members.
Fourth Dimension Intervention is out now via Don Giovanni Records.
Follow The Homeless Gospel Choir
More of the latest in punk
- Killed By Cupid Drops New Single feat. Jack Cumes
- Inner Ear Studio reopens in Don Zientara’s basement
- Latest Supergroup L.S. Dunes Launch Debut Track
- Hidden In Plain View Release New E.P.’ Tantrums’; Playing Furnace Fest This Fall
- The Red Bastards release self-titled album full of partying and politics
- No Trigger Debut Latest Record ‘Dr Album’
- One week left to get tickets for Loud Women Fest
- Snark Release New Single’ Stay’
- Wonk Unit, Death By Stereo, Lightyear and more for MPF 2023
- Social Distortion and Bad Religion Announce Australia and New Zealand Co-headline Tour
- The Chats team with The Bronx for U.S. tour
- Bruise Control sign with TNSrecords
- Album Review: The Chats ‘Get Fucked’
- The Summer Set share some ‘Hard Candy’
- Live Review: Lars Frederiksen’s one man show in Southampton
- U.K. pop punk outfit Shark Bait announce new single
- Girls In Synthesis announce new album, plus new single ‘Watch With Mother’
- Bayside Are In ‘The Red’ With New E.P.
- Scary Hours release new album ‘Symptoms of Modern Hegemony’ and resurrect the spirit of U.S. hardcore
Punktuation Magazine For All Your Daily Punk News, Features, Interviews, Lifestyle and more!