The Asbury Park indie-punks have announced an extensive U.S. tour that includes SXSW.
New Jersey’s Teenage Halloween have kick-started 2022 with a new lease on post-pandemic life. The power-pop-punk rockers celebrated the dawn of the new normal, releasing a split EP with Pittsburgh punks The Homeless Gospel Choir.
Powering forward, the band has announced a widespread tour of the US, which will include their first-ever West Coast shows. Dates include three Northwest shows with Chris Farren, dates with Hey ily, Walter Etc, Bugsy, SXSW and more.
Teenage Halloween will kick off their dates at Crayola House in Harrisonburg, VA, on March 9, weaving their way around the country. They wrap up their sonic trek with a hometown show on April 14 at The Saint, opening for R.A.P. Ferreira. They will play alongside Sha Ray, Fatboi Sharif, and Professor Caveman.
Get ticket info for all dates right HERE.
Follow Teenage Halloween
More From your favourite Punk Mag
- PUNK MAJESTY STREETWEAR – Eco-Conscious, Accessible Fashion For All Genders
- Wanted Noise Hit A Home Run With New Single ‘Clench’
- Spanish punk band Memocracia, want to party, party, as they announce the release of their latest album.
- Pop-Punk Band Nearly Spent Accidentally Fall In Love For Valentine’s Day
- Rap-Punk Duo Ho99o9, Announce New Travis Barker Produced LP
- Raise Your Glasses To The Rumjacks New EP
- Life’s Never Been Better for UK Punks Weatherstate
- Petrol Girls Release ‘Baby, I Had An Abortion’
- Fangz Have Got Naked Ambitions With Their Latest Single
- Aussie larrikin punks Dune Rats Prepare Fans For A Real Rare Treat
- The original Killing Joke line-up announces the ‘Lord of Chaos’ EP, their first new material in 7 years
- New video appears of Tim Armstrong and Jesse Michaels performing Operation Ivy classic
- California punks Destroy Boys announce first-ever UK headline tour
- La Armada drop new album this week!
- Rotting Out Cover Nirvana’s ‘Even In His Youth’
- Anndy Negative releases song about staying positive
- FRND CRCL Are The Life Of The Party
Everyone should have a soundtrack playing loudly in the background of their life. I was born moshing to my own beat and have never swayed from my love of music. Spreading my passion through the written word is my soul’s purpose. My punk heart beats loudly with the rhythm of my rock soul. I plan to continue to mosh like no one gives a shit.
Click on Tracey’s photo for more of her articles!