TheUmeå-based punks announce their first post-covid gig as they release ‘Tombstone World’, the 8th video from their eponymously titled debut LP.
Like all the previous videos, it was directed by Nicklas Viberg. Check it out here…
Much to Swedish music fans’ excitement, the Swedish government is finally lifting its Covid audience restrictions on September 29th, so the band is gearing up for their first proper post-covid gig at the Last Mosh For Charlie punk festival in their hometown Umeå on October 2nd.
Acid Blood features vocalist Jojo Anderbygd, guitarist Karl Backman (previously in AC4, The Vectors, The T-55s), bass player Emil Fjällström (previously in Raging Steel), and drummer Isak Mörtzell. The band is influenced by Motörhead, Girlschool, Stooges, Exploited, and Plasmatics, among others.
MORE ACID BLOOD
Need More Punk?
- A Brief History of Zines
- Witch Fever: Everything’s better with a bucket of fake blood!
- State Champs Drop Catchy New Single Ahead of Their Pure Noise Tour
- Pennywise Frontman Jim Lindberg Shares New Single ‘The Palm of Your Hand’
- Peruvian Punks Las Ratapunks, mark Año de la Rata with new 7? EP single
- John E Vistic new album is set to erupt all over your turntable!
- John Lydon Calls Paul Cook and Steve Jones “filthy liars!” on Good Morning Britain today
- Album Review: The Stranglers – Dark Matters
- Wanna Own Johnny Ramone’s Guitar? It’s Yours For A Cool Half A Million!
- Never Mind The Price Tag
- Portrayal of Guilt release a charred, howling punk record
Punktuation Magazine For All Your Daily Punk News, Features, Interviews, Lifestyle and more!