Ahead of their lastest album New York pop-punks release new single ‘Everybody But You’ feat Ben Barlow.
State Champs are welcoming in their new era with a bang. The band have announced their 4th studio album, Kings Of The New Age, out May 13 via Pure Noise Records. The album includes previously released singles Outta My Head and Just Sound alongside nine never-before-heard tracks featuring guest vocalists Ben Barlow, Chrissy Costanza, Mitchell Tenpenny, and Four Year Strong.
On this highly anticipated upcoming release, the band shares, “Kings of The New Age is our fourth album, the one that we spent the most time on, and the one that makes the biggest statement. After writing over 30 songs, we narrowed it down to 11 that best represent our mission as a band, and sonically, match the energy level we wanted to captivate heading into this new chapter.”
They continue: “Lyrically, KOTNA is a reflection on the past few years during a very weird time. However, it is also a reminder that we’re only here for so long. Although we will always live and learn by trial and error in areas like friendships, family, careers, relationships, etc, there’s no time for toxicity and negativity when a certain opportunity presents itself. Never waste a moment that can be seized. Times are changing, culture is evolving, and we’re happy to provide the soundtrack and let you know that we’re Here To Stay. Welcome to The New Age.“
Alongside the announcement, State Champs has unveiled a brand-new single + music video for Everybody But You featuring Ben Barlow of Neck Deep. The track has been released with a high-energy music video featuring cameos from long-time friends. These include actor/singer Tyler Posey, Lil Aaron, The Story So Far’s Kelen Capener, and many more familiar faces, and throws viewers right into the middle of a house party with the band.
“Lyrically, Everybody But You reflects on the back and forth of an overly toxic relationship. After all that exhaustion, what better way to move on from someone than throwing a massive party with your friends? We also were heavily involved with the creative side of the music video treatment and direction in which we had a lot of fun portraying the concept and message of the song (and partying.)”
Pre-order Kings Of The New Age HERE
Follow State Champs on socials…
For more punk news check out these stories…
- SUM 41 Announces US Co-Headline Tour With Simple Plan
- “Not all women over 40 want to join a choir”
- Paris Texas Punks, Rules of Engagement, are wondering what’s happen to the underground
- Watch Green Day Cover Nirvana For Billie Joe’s 50th
- Wuhan calling: how the city’s punk rock scene changed China’s youth
- Simple Plan And Sum 41’s Deryck Whibley ‘Ruins My Life’
- Riot Grrrl Punk Rock Musical Riot Antigone To Release Album
- The Imbeciles Announce New Album ‘Imbecilica’ Recorded with Legendary Producer Youth!
- Orange County Emo/Punks Crossing I’s Dotting T’s Put Their Feelings Aside
- Waxflower Ring In a New Year With Latest Single
- Is Punk Band You Vandal Trying To Deny Its Existence?
- Pep Talk drop new single and animated music video for ‘Dumb Love’
- Bob Mould releases solo live EP The Ocean
- Thick drop new single and announce tour with The Distillers
- PUNK MAJESTY STREETWEAR, Eco-Conscience, Accessible Fashion For All Genders
- Wanted Noise Hit A Home Run With New Single ‘Clench’
- Spanish punk band Memocracia, want to party, party, as they announce the release of their latest album.
- Pop-Punk Band Nearly Spent Accidentally Fall In Love For Valentine’s Day
Punktuation Magazine For All Your Daily Punk News, Features, Interviews, Lifestyle and more!