Five years after their last album of original material, Face to Face are back with new set of tunes.
The album, entitled ‘No Way Out But Through’ will be the US punk rock band’s twelfth LP and is headed out way via Fat Wreck Chords on 10 September.
Ahead of that, the band has released No Way Out But Through’s title track as its first single. Commenting on that song, Trever Keith said: “To me, No Way Out But Through means facing life’s obstacles head-on, rather than looking for shortcuts.”
Prior to the album’s release, the band will be appearing at the Slam Dunk Festival in the UK, and then have US stops booked in California and Alabama, with their 2022 plans include a series of European Punk in Drublic festival dates.
Produced by Seigfried Meier, the new Face to Face album follows 2018’s Hold Fast: Acoustic Sessions, a collection of versions of previously-released songs, and 2016’s Protection.
Follow Face To Face On Their Socials
For more music news check these out…
- Poly Styrene’s East Sussex Home Gets a Blue Plaque.
- COVID Outbreak Shuts Down Sex Pistols’ Filming.
- Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes collaborate with Idles, Joe Talbot on New Single
- Bristol Punks Grand Collapse Share Track From Upcoming Album
- Frank Turner Celebrates Ten Years of ‘England Keep My Bones’
- Dream Nails unveil new lead vocalist
- Post-Punk Iconic Artwork Reimagined.
I’m a punk rock aficionado, martial arts pupil and fair-to-middling student of the Bengali language. I’m also a journalist, writer and editor, specialising in medicine and technology.
Click on Dom’s photo for more of his articles