Fans of Rise Against! You are about to be liberated from lockdown because the band have announced the ‘Nowhere Generation Tour,‘ 17 live-and-in-person concerts taking place coast-to-coast, primarily in open-air amphitheatres.
The tour kicks off on Friday, July 30 in New York at Rooftop at Pier 17, making stops in Atlanta, Dallas, Philadelphia, Southern California, and more, before wrapping on Tuesday, August 24 in Salt Lake City at The Complex Outdoor.
The general ticket on-sale starts this Thursday, May 13 at 10 AM, and purchases can be made at RiseAgainst.com. A special Rise Against presale will be available beginning today, May 11 at 10 AM local time.
“A year without live music in a time when we needed it most has been trying for all of us,” said Rise Against’s Tim McIlrath. “Live music has been missing from all of our lives for far too long. We can’t wait to fix that on the ‘Nowhere Generation Tour.’ It’s been a long year, and we have a lot to say about it…”
Rise Against’s “Nowhere Generation Tour” is in support of the band’s ninth album, Nowhere Generation, the band’s first new studio effort in four years, due out on June 4 (Loma Vista Records).
The album’s first single, the title track, is already Top 15 at Rock Radio, and has accumulated more than four million global streams.
The album fearlessly illustrates why Rise Against is one of music’s most resolute, politically, and socially conscious punk rock bands. In a nutshell, the new album is blistering, defiant punk rock, with outspoken lyrics that shine a light on today’s political and economic instability, the exponential escalation of citizen disenfranchisement, the blatant sell-out of the middle class, and the inequitable achievement of The American Dream.
Confirmed 2021 dates for Rise Against’s Nowhere Generation Tour are:
- July 30 Rooftop at Pier 17, New York, NY
- July 31 Stone Pony Summer Stage, Asbury Park, NJ
- Aug 1 Skyline Stage at The Mann, Philadelphia, PA
- Aug 3 MECU Pavilion, Baltimore, MD
- Aug 4 Charlotte Metro Credit Union Amphitheatre, Charlotte, NC
- Aug 6 Tabernacle, Atlanta, GA
- Aug 7 St. Augustine Amphitheatre, St. Augustine, FL
- Aug 9 Avondale Brewing Company, Birmingham, AL
- Aug 10 The Fillmore, New Orleans, LA
- Aug 12 Bayou Music Center, Houston, TX
- Aug 13 Stubb’s Waller Creek Amphitheater, Austin, TX
- Aug 15 South Side Ballroom, Dallas, TX
- Aug 17 Arizona Federal Theatre, Phoenix, AZ
- Aug 20 The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
- Aug 21 Five Point Amphitheatre, Irvine, CA
- Aug 22 Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, San Francisco, CA
- Aug 24 The Complex Outdoor, Salt Lake City, UT
Pre-order/Pre-save Nowhere Generation album due June 4 HERE.
Keep up with Rise Against news on socials…
More Punk News…
- Spotify Surveillance Patent Faces Punk Protest
- Misfits To Headline Aftershock Festival after My Chemical Romance Postpone their reunion tour.
- Rebellion Festival Postponed until 2022
- The Skids Announce New Covers Album
- Descendents Announce New Album with Original Line-up
- Hear Blondie at 1977 CBGB Punk Magazine Benefit Gig
- NOFX Drop Headlining Spot at Vegas Festival due to ‘Hate Messages’
Punktuation Magazine For All Your Daily Punk News, Features, Interviews, Lifestyle and more!