The U.S. punks debut their new single and video ‘SlowBurn’, out now via Rude Records. Check it out!
Fresh off signing to international label Rude Records, Telltale have shared a scorching new single, ‘Slowburn’. ‘Slowburn’ is a taste of what’s to come from Richmond-based rock band – fans can look forward to more new music coming later this year. The environmentally conscious track also arrives with an accompanying music video. Check it out!
“I’m not claiming to be an expert on the climate crisis,” shares vocalist John Carteret. “The goal of a song like ‘Slowburn’ is to encourage people to ask questions. It doesn’t require an uncompromising shift to sustainable living, just an introspective look at ‘what can I do better?’”
He continues: “The biggest effort that young people can make right now is writing to their local politicians to oppose corporate CO2 emissions and learning through research. Staying informed on the effects of globalization, polarisation of the media, and just generally informing your political stance can make all the difference.”
John Carteret (vocals)
Tim Fogg (bass)
Bryce Marshall (guitar)
Travis Slack (drums)
‘Slowburn’ is available worldwide now, via Rude Records.
Need More Punk?
- A Brief History of Zines
- Witch Fever: Everything’s better with a bucket of fake blood!
- State Champs Drop Catchy New Single Ahead of Their Pure Noise Tour
- Pennywise Frontman Jim Lindberg Shares New Single ‘The Palm of Your Hand’
- Peruvian Punks Las Ratapunks, mark Año de la Rata with new 7″ EP single
- John E Vistic new album is set to erupt all over your turntable!
- John Lydon Calls Paul Cook and Steve Jones “filthy liars!” on Good Morning Britain today
- Album Review: The Stranglers – Dark Matters
- Wanna Own Johnny Ramone’s Guitar? It’s Yours For A Cool Half A Million!
- Never Mind The Price Tag
- Portrayal of Guilt release a charred, howling punk record
Punktuation Magazine For All Your Daily Punk News, Features, Interviews, Lifestyle and more!