Oklahoma City punks set to drop their lastest album Live At Gothic Theatre in May.
Red City Radio has announced Live At Gothic Theatre will be out via Pure Noise Records on the 6th of May. The band has also released two singles, In The Shadows and Love A Liar, and accompanying live videos.
Guitarist Ryan Donovan recently spoke about In The Shadows: “One of our favourites to perform live as it’s filled with peaks and valleys accompanied by a great story that lends to immediate imagery. The cello feature on this track also made this a standout for the live stream. This song is usually in our live setlist on tour as it’s a crowd favourite off of our SkyTigers EP.”
Ryan also spoke about the live album and why it was so important to them; “I really pushed for us to do the live show because RCR has always been a very fan engaged/accessible band. After almost two years away (due to covid) it was important for us to give our fans a little love – especially after seven months of silence following the release of our new album Paradise.
“We are spread out over North America – Oklahoma, California, and Canada – so we were at the mercy of travel restrictions, or we would have done a live stream sooner. We felt it was worth the effort and ultimately glad it was able to come together when it did – even if we were a little late to the live stream party when it officially streamed in June 2021.”
Live At The Gothic Theatre includes songs from the band’s latest studio album, Paradise, released in December 2020. The album was recorded at The Cereal Box in Edmond, OK, with the All American Rejects’ Mike Kennerty. Kennerty also produced and recorded the band’s 2018 SkyTigers EP – and mastered at the Blasting Room by Jason Livermore. Paradise is the first Red City Radio release to feature bassist Derik Envy, who joined in 2019. Rounded out by founding drummer Dallas Tidwell, the chemistry of this incarnation of Red City Radio is both obvious and infectious.
Pre-Order Live At Gothic Theatre HERE
Follow Red City Radio
Need more punk in your life?
- THE HARD-ONS’ National Tour Hits A Hurdle After First Shows Due To Covid.
- BLUSSH Are Back With A Glamours New Track
- GIG REVIEW: The Hard-Ons Play Hard, Fast and Loud at The Zoo
- Manic Kat Records – Real Punk Real Attitude!
- Today’s Punk News in Brief… March 17 2022
- Die Toten Hosen teams up with rapper Marteria on double single project ‘Scheiß Wessis’ und ‘Scheiß Ossis’
- The Hard-Ons ‘I’m Sorry Sir, That Riff’s Been Taken’ Tour Kicks Off Tonight!
- Deviates are still holding on strong as they announce Troubadour show
- Simple Plan Set To Drop Long Awaited New Album
- Yours Truly Fire Up With The ‘Lights On’
- Cancer Bats Drop New Video For ‘Lonely Bong’
- Pennywise Add Extra Date To Sold Out Intimate Shows.
- Chicago’s T1 Festival Announce 2022 Lineup.
- The Chats release electric new single ‘Struck By Lightning’
- Baltimore’s Ravagers, Set The Bar High with New LP
- The Undertones: “We were always trying to be as good as Television or the New York Dolls.”
Punktuation Magazine For All Your Daily Punk News, Features, Interviews, Lifestyle and more!