The Quebec City punks join the Lockjaw Crew and announce new album ‘Snakes & Ladders’
The album will be released digitally and on CD on November 19th via Thousand Islands Records (North America) and Lockjaw Records (UK/Europe).
The ferocious follow up to 2016’s ‘A Common Agony’ features lightning-fast skatepunk tuneage and is the band’s most technical and refined music to date. The LP Includes guest artists from the aforementioned Steve Rawles (Belvedere) as well as Étienne Dionne (Mute), Geir Pedersen (Adhesive) and Valérie Morin.
Of the new single, “These Fast Times,” the band says, “We live in a lifetime where our lives are laid out on a strict timeline. The hourglass empties itself at a fast pace but we are so blinded by evolution, that we hardly see the end of its race.
“As we grew up younger, it seemed like we weren’t so rushed to live our life; possibly the main source of that was the lack of technology and progress as we see it today.
“Maybe it’s time to go back to our old habits and live more instead of consuming more. We may have evolved as per se, but in another way, it seems like we’re getting further away from how our human lives were intended to thrive.”
‘These Fast Times’ is available on digital streaming platforms.
Follow Our Darkest Days On Their Socials
If you enjoyed this, you will love…
- London DJ Releases Sex Pistols v Ramones Mashup
- Circle Jerks’ Bassist, and Joe Strummer Collaborator, Zander Schloss is Changing His Tune.
- Boston Manor To Hit The Road With Neck Deep
- UK Punks Midwich Cuckoos Drop New Single and Music Video.
- Blink-182’s Mark Hoppus: ‘I’m Cancer Free!’
- Steve Rapport: My Punk Top Ten
- Kira Roessler Interview: ” I feel nothing but joy about my time associated with Black Flag, but it was two years out of my life a long time ago.”
- Neutral Snap Fire Up Dropping More New Music
- Weatherstate Face The Music In ‘Never Getting Better’
Punktuation Magazine For All Your Daily Punk News, Features, Interviews, Lifestyle and more!