New Orleans pop-punk band Neutral Snap release their latest single Maybe Sometimes, ahead of new album, due out 22nd October.
“Maybe Sometimes'” is our biggest callback to our first album out of all the songs on our upcoming record,” shares the band. “The song touches on our personal experiences dealing with depression and anxiety, along with our methods of coping with them. There’s also a ripping guitar solo, so it’s got a bit of everything.”
This latest track follows previous singles, I Think I’m Falling In Love With A Girl From The Circus, and I’m Crazy (But You) Like That.
Maybe Sometimes is the third and final single from Neutral Snap’s upcoming album Tell Me How I Feel, due out October 22. The new album follows the band’s 2020 debut Sorry, I Passed Out and comprises 11 high-energy songs dealing with topics such as romantic and familial relationships, mental health and adjusting to post-lockdown life.
Follow Neutral Snap for more…
More punk news right here…
- Tarah Who? Drop Highly Charged New Album
- The Offspring announce UK show in support of NHS and frontline workers
- Review: Riot Fest 2021
- Review: The Hard-Ons – ‘I’m Sorry Sir, That Riff’s Been Taken’
- The only known footage of the Sex Pistols’ Manchester Free Trade Hall shows sells for £15,000
- Only The Strong Join Pop Punk Resurgence With Dynamic Debut EP
- Frank Turner shares new album details, reveals 2022 tour dates and drops a new a single
- Aussie punk icons the Hard-Ons announce the first tour with new singer Tim Rogers
- Influential South Bay Punks Deviates Release First New Album In 20 Years
- The Professionals drop music video for their new single Spike Me Baby – a song about Paul Cook accidentally getting stoned!
Everyone should have a soundtrack playing loudly in the background of their life. I was born moshing to my own beat and have never swayed from my love of music. Spreading my passion through the written word is my soul’s purpose. My punk heart beats loudly with the rhythm of my rock soul. I plan to continue to mosh like no one gives a shit.
Click on Tracey’s photo for more of her articles!