The legendary Chicago punks return with their sixth studio album ‘Over The Overlords’.
Four decades running, Naked Raygun is one of the most important bands in the history of Chicago punk rock. The band was initially active from 1980-1992, releasing five studio albums and often credited as creating the ‘Chicago sound’.
Following disbandment in 1991, Naked Raygun returned to perform a long-awaited reunion show in 1997. This would remain their last live performance until 2006 when the band decided to reunite for good. 15 years later, ‘Over the Overlords‘ has hit the shelves via Wax Trax! Records and the wait was well worth it.
‘Over The Overlords‘ is out now via Wax Trax! Records and available to stream everywhere with vinyl purchases available for pre-order.
Want More Naked Raygun?
Need More Great Punk Sh**?
- Frank Turner goes in hard on new single Non Servium
- Book Review: The Stranglers 1977 – Laura Shenton
- Amyl and The Sniffers GO Live At KEXP-FM
- Josh Homme called as a witness at Brody Dalle contempt trial amid ongoing custody battle
- Mark Hoppus plays at Travis Barker’s House Of Horrors – his first performance since cancer battle
- Rancid’s Lars Frederiksen releases alternate version of “Army Of Zombies” on debut solo EP
- Sleep Braids Bring Hearty Pop-punk With Debut Single and Video
- Take a ride with Celtic Punks The Rumjack’s on their new single ‘One For The Road’Nova Twins are feeling like a riot on new single Antagonist
- Fair Do’s Drop New Single ‘Consolation’
- Bite Me Bambi Announce Short Run of Midwest Shows
- Our Darkest Days Sail In With ‘A Sea Of Lies’
- Benjamin Vallé, founding member of Swedish punk band Viagra Boys, has died.
Bristol-born U.K. expat living in Brisbane, Australia. Music enthusiast and graduate, guitar shredder, and crowd-surfer. When I’m not writing about punk, I’m talking about wine.