Italian, Eurovision-winning alt/punk/rock band Måneskin team up with the Godfather of punk on their latest release.
Eurovision 2021 winners Måneskin have teamed up with Iggy Pop for a new version of their single ‘I Wanna Be Your Slave’.
The original version of the song appeared on the Italian group’s second album ‘Teatro d’ira: Vol. I’, and landed in the Top 10 of the official UK singles chart.
Måneskin took to social media to announce that they have enlisted the Godfater of Punk for a collaborative rework of the single.
“We all grew up listening to his music and he inspired us to start up a band, it’s still unbelievable for us that we had the chance to get to know him and make music together,” the band saidin a statement.
Iggy Pop is set to lend his voice to a documentary focused on the discovery and exhibition of Egyptian pharaoh Tutankhamun. Titled Tutankhamun: The Last Exhibition, the film is expected to arrive at some point in 2022.
Keep Up With Måneskin On Socials
If you like this, check out these…
- The Offspring Ditch Drummer For Refusing Vaccination Due To“Personal Medical History.”
- YES, TIM ROGERS HAS JOINED THE HARD-ONS!
- Agapanther Return With A Heart-wrenching New Single
- Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! Have Released Their Highly Anticipated New Album
- Punk Rock, Psychobilly, Rockabilly and Ska legends to take over the Port of Los Angeles
Punktuation Magazine For All Your Daily Punk News, Features, Interviews, Lifestyle and more!