For the first time since 2017, Third String Entertainment is thrilled to announce the return of So What?! Music Festival to Choctaw Stadium in Arlington, TX.
Launching back in 2008 the festival is a merge of metal, rock, rap, hip-hop, alternative and pop-punk genres. So What! Music Festival 2022 has been announced for Memorial Day Weekend, May 27-29 with the first line-up announcement a mixed bag for music fans.
The first announcement for a weekend of live music includes Simple Plan, Sum 41,Blackbear, The Maine, I Prevail, Parkway Drive, The Ghost Inside, 3OH!3, Trippie Redd, and many more. A second wave lineup announcement is to come in 2022.
“This year’s So What?! line-up is us basically saying, fu*k a genre!” shares festival founder Mike Ziemer. “Everything is blending together more and more. There are so many hip-hop artists collaborating with rock artists. Travis Barker is working with every type of artist. This year’s Spotify Wrapped further proves that genres are becoming less and less important to the listener. This festival brings together all the hype and energy of what’s current and what’s exciting to the fan that misses Warped Tour but also attends Rolling Loud.”
So What?! is best known for being a tastemaker event introducing the festival world to artists like A Day To Remember, G-Eazy, Bring Me The Horizon, and many more before mainstream festivals. 2022 will be the 14th, and biggest, edition of So What?! so far. The festival features 150 artists across 3 main stages each day along with 3 additional stages of mixed genres.
For more information including a full lineup, ticket prices, payment plan options and more visit sowhatmusicfestival.com and follow So What?! on their socials.
Note: Flyer is divided up by genres NOT days. All genres will be playing each day.
Single day line ups and more artists announced in 2022.
Follow So What! Music Festival for updates…
Need more punk rock in your life?
- Monkey Mind come out swinging with cool new single and music video for ‘Iceman (The ballad of Wim Hof)’
- Festival Season Heats Up As Brakrock Ecofest 2022 line-up announced
- Southwestern German Punk Outfit Small State, Releases New Single and Video
- The Damned Postpone UK Tour With Original Lineup Until Late 2022
- German Punk Legends Slime are back With New Lead Singer And New Single
- Green Day marks the 30th anniversary of ‘Kerplunk!’ by releasing previously unseen photos
- The Dollyrots Get Festive With ‘One More Sleep’
- Australia’s NinchFest Music Fest Is Back
- REVIEW: Edweena Banger Releases Second Solo Album ‘Diamond Rocks’
- IDLES Release Video for ‘When The Lights Come On’
- Worcester, UK melodic-punks Fights and Fire release new single ‘Disposable Dogs’
- Avril Lavigne Wants To Adapt ‘Sk8er Boi’ into a Movie
- No Time To Sleep For Italian Alt-Punks Deaf Lingo
- CLT DRP Collab With New York’s Flossing on ‘Ownership’ Remix
- RIP Mensi, Angelic Upstarts.
Punktuation Magazine For All Your Daily Punk News, Features, Interviews, Lifestyle and more!