As The Dead Trousers kick off their ‘Everything out of love – 40 years of Die Toten Hosen’ tour the band announce the final lineup of their support bands.
“A summer full of concerts is within reach! I think we’re at least as excited as you are,” Toten Hosen said in a statement “As we head out on our ‘Everything out of love – 40 years of Die Toten Hosen’ tour, we have good news for you:
“Hereby we proudly announce the remaining guests of the tour! Let’s go…”
“Our old friends from BeatSteaks will be present at three concerts, the DoNots will also hit it hard again and we’re also proud to announce that none other than The Stranglers, punk rock legends from the very beginning will be joining us.
Die Toten Hosen said they are also very excited to have the Ukrainian stoner metal band Stoned Jesus supporting them at the Tempelhof Airport in Berlin and Team Scheisse who has recently caused a sensation in the German punk underground supporting them in Flensburg.
For the full tour details plus support see below.
ALL FOR LOVE – 40 YEARS THE TOTEN HOSEN – TOUR 2022
More Die Toten Hosen
More Punk Stories…
Need more of the latest in punk?
- ‘Fear Your Gods’ Warn Ultrabomb
- The single ‘Prince Andrew is a Sweaty Nonce’ by satirical Punk Band, The Kunts climbs the charts on the Queen’s Jubilee weekend.
- Big Joanie release new single ‘Happier Still’
- You can’t keep a good ska-punk band down!
- Blussh are far from feeling blue!
- “Tourists just absolutely love it,” Sex Pistol Steve Jones says of the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee.
- King Bull charge ahead with new single ‘Don’t Want You To Know’
- Norwegian punk bands Freedumb and Hella Rebelliön drop new singles
- Montreal’s These Fast Times Release ‘The Road To Hell Is Paved With Good Intentions’ EP.
- Buzzcocks are Back with a Brand New Album
- Young Pretorians are tuning off the idiot box
- Ukrainian Punk-Folk Quartet to play Glastonbury to raise money for Ukrainian army.
Punktuation Magazine For All Your Daily Punk News, Features, Interviews, Lifestyle and more!