The trio from Lyon, France, drop ‘Dick Hunter’, the latest track to be taken off their soon to be released album.
French noise punks Salo have shared their latest single, ‘Dick Hunter‘, the second track taken from the band’s soon to be released album ‘From Melmac With Hate!’ Set to be released on the French boutique label Bigoût Records on January 21st, the album is a violent, visceral aural attack. You can’t help but play it loud!
Salo is a trio from Lyon’s seedy underbelly. The band says their LP’s like the satisfying grime you find at the corner of the mouth and the blank stare you get with an abundance of sleepless nights.
Swaying between the lightning speed of high-class garage noise-rock and a heavy punk attitude, Salo give zero fucks. With track titles that include ‘Guillotine’, ‘Fuel Injected Suicide Machine’ and ‘Bring Back Medieval Plague’, the band tells it like it is.
In the big game of influences, the flair of Thee Oh Sees, the aggressiveness of Metz and the pub-crawl swagger of The Fall come to mind.
Pre-order From Melmac With Hate. right here
Follow Salo On Socials
Need More Punk?
- Bob Mould’s UK and Ireland tour delayed by Covid
- Avril Lavigne Drops New Single and Announces LP Release Date
- Captives unleash scorching new single ‘Gold’
- Teresa Banks release music video for ‘Alcohol and Cigarettes’
- Pennywise Announces Two Amazing Weekends of Intimate Shows
- Crown The King release title track from debut EP ‘Groundhog Day’
- James Domestic releases ode to getting things done…tomorrow
- With Their New Single, ‘Headstone’, Weatherstate Remind Us That Life Is Short.
- Out of the gate like a Brahman bull comes East Bay’s ‘Charger’ with power driven new album
- Green Day Taunt Fans With ‘1972’ Teasers
- Book Launch: ‘The Paradiso Punk Years’
- Simple Plan Drops New Video For ‘The Antidote’
Punktuation Magazine For All Your Daily Punk News, Features, Interviews, Lifestyle and more!