The band has announced their annual “St. Patrick’s Day Tour,” kicking off in February 2022 and culminating with four hometown shows in Boston.
Legendary Celtic-Punks Dropkick Murphys announced via their Socials the dates for their 2022 St. Patrick’s Day tour. This year, the band will be joined by The Bombpops, The Rumjacks, and Jim Lindberg from Pennywise will support them on the tour’s final show on March 20 at the brand-new Boston venue, Roadrunner.
Tickets will be on sale Friday at 10 AM (EST) on the band’s official website. The first show will kick off on Monday, February 24, in Reading, Pennsylvania and wrap up with the final Boston dates on the 17th, 18th, and 19th, at The House of Blues, and 20th at Roadrunner.
The veteran punk band released its 10th studio LP, Turn Up That Dial, back in April of this year and recently completed a co-headlining run with Rancid in support of the album.
Dropkick Murphys 2022 Tour Dates with The Bombpops, The Rumjacks and Jim Lindberg
02/21 – Reading, PA @ Santander Arena
02/22 – Rochester, NY @ Main Street Armory
02/24 – Cleveland, OH @ TempleLive Cleveland
02/25 – Detroit, MI @ The Fillmore
02/26 – Chicago, IL @ Radius
02/27 – Madison, WI @ The Sylvee
03/01 – Austin, TX @ Stubb’s Waller Creek Amphitheater
03/02 – Houston, TX @ Bayou Music Center
03/03 – New Orleans, LA @ Civic Theatre
03/04 – Chattanooga, TN @ The Signal
03/06 – Lake Buena Vista, FL @ House of Blues
03/07 – St. Petersburg, FL @ Jannus Live
03/08 – Fort Lauderdale, FL @ Revolution
03/10 – Asheville, NC @ The Orange Peel
03/11 – Wilmington, NC @ Greenfield Lake Amphitheater
03/12 – Washington, DC @ Shamrockfest at RFK Festival Grounds
03/14 – Albany, NY @ Albany Capitol Center
03/15 – Portland, ME @ State Theatre
03/17 – Boston, MA @ House of Blues
03/18 – Boston, MA @ House of Blues
03/19 – Boston, MA @ House of Blues
03/20 – Boston, MA @ Roadrunner
Follow Dropkick Murphys
Need more punk in your life?
- Punk Rock & Paint Brushes Art Show
- Visa Issues Delay UltraBomb’s Canadian Tour
- The Usuals release new EP in honour of founding member
- Senses Fail release new single ‘I’m Sorry I’m Leaving’
- Simple Plan release emotional new single Antidote
- Album Review: ‘Haphazard’ – The Ramonas
- Holy Toledo! Green Day Drop a New Single
- UK Punks The Melbies Release Their Brand New Single
- The Lawrence Arms To host 7th Annual Chicago Punk Festival ‘War On X-Mas’
- New Found Glory Announce Christmas Album ‘December’s Here’
- Album Review: Punk agitators Flangipanis are back with their 8th studio release ‘Fucking Woo’
- Naked Raygun Release Their First Full-Length Album in 31 Years
- Frank Turner goes in hard on new single Non Servium
- Book Review: The Stranglers 1977 – Laura Shenton
- Amyl and The Sniffers GO Live At KEXP-FM
- Josh Homme called as a witness at Brody Dalle contempt trial amid ongoing custody battle
- Mark Hoppus plays at Travis Barker’s House Of Horrors – his first performance since cancer battle
- Rancid’s Lars Frederiksen releases alternate version of “Army Of Zombies” on debut solo EP
I’m a London born and bred music journalist, a mediocre bass player and the occasional strummer of the guitar. In the ’80s I worked in recording studios and made a few records you’d probably recognise. I have written a couple of books and made the odd media appearance as a music commentator. I now call Brisbane home.