The SoCal ska/pop-punks mini-tour includes a headlining show and two gigs with New York ska legends The Slackers.
Embracing British 2-Tone and 3rd wave, Bite Me Bambi add pop-punk energy and masterful musicianship, catapulting ska into the 21st century.
The band members are no strangers of ska, with a line-up taken from My Superhero, Save Ferris, Starpool. This group breathes fresh life to a genre that may have originated in Jamaica, and honed in Britain, but was perfected in the haze, blight, glamour, and beauty of Southern California.
You can watch Bite Me Bambi cover The Go Go’s Classic, Our Lips Are Sealed here.
In other news, Bite Me Bambi had the honour of working with the great Lee “Scratch” Perry on a remix of the band’s 2020 single Crazy, which sadly was the last project Perry worked on before his death on August 29, 2021. The remix, along with a brand new cover of Lee’s Police & Thieves will be released on limited edition vinyl in 2022. The vinyl will be out in Spring 2022 on Stay Free Recordings and features artwork by Shepard Fairey and Dennis Morgan.
Fans can also tune in to Bite Me Bambi’s fast-growing Twitch Channel where the band does three shows a week.
Tour details here.
Bite Me Bambi Tour Dates
Follow Bite Me Bambi on socials
Check out all the latest punk news…
- Our Darkest Days Sail In With ‘A Sea Of Lies’
- Wonk Unit bring the painful, political and personal on new album ‘Uncle Daddy’
- Crown The King Announce EP ‘Groundhog Day’
- IDLES’ Joe Talbot announces UK Q&A shows.
- Album Review: Wolf & Chain – ‘Amor Mortal’.
- BAABES TO RELEASE NEW SINGLE ‘BAD BOY WORSE DRUGS’
- “The Feeling of Punk is Universal.” Deutschpunks Alarmsignal Interview.
- British Folk-Punks Skinny Lister Release Their Much-Anticipated LP ‘A Matter Of Love & Life’
- Rise Against Announce Release Of ‘Nowhere Sessions’ EP
- NO NO NO NO NO release predatory new single ‘Sharksfin’
- Neutral Snap Share Music Video for Their Latest Single ‘Sleeves’.
- Dream Nails Release New Single and Video ‘They/Them’
- A Pop-up museum gives a rare glimpse of Montreal’s ’90s subculture
Punktuation Magazine For All Your Daily Punk News, Features, Interviews, Lifestyle and more!