Chicago punks have released their debut album.
The band says, “This record represents a lot of growth for our band; past sound blending with a new sound, and longtime bandmates with new ones. Writing this record gave us a sense of purpose during the lockdown, and we can’t wait to share it.”
With a sound that encompasses equal amounts hardcore, emo, skate punk, and pop-punk, Bad Planning is a band that truly does things their own way.
The newest recruits of Jump Start Records have been writing together since they were freshmen in high school. Now all these years later, the band is still booking their own shows, playing gigs with some of their favourite bands, and making a name for themselves in the midwest.
Bad Planning writes with a sound that runs in the same vein as their fellow Chicago-based influences such as Rise Against, Alkaline Trio, and The Lawrence Arms. In 2019 they released Splitting Hairs alongside Chicago band A Semester Abroad, bringing on a heavier side with singles Be Brave and Actors.
The four-piece, consisting of Alex Crook, Jack Coombs, Aaron Hornback, and Miles Schuett, teamed up with Jump Start Records in May 2021 sharing a strong DIY ethos and love for punk rock. The band looks to continue playing shows in and outside of their local scene, developing their sound for future releases.
Stream Et Fortes HERE.
Follow Bad Planning for more…
Find More Punk News Here…
- Silverstein Release New Single Feat. Nothing, Nowhere
- NO NO NO NO NO Return With Tongue-In-Cheek Pop-core Single
- The Offspring Unveil Video For Behind Your Walls
- Among Legends Come Up Swinging with New Single
- Oh, Spotify! Up Yours!
- German Punk Legends Die Toten Hosen Drop New Single.
- Chris Nine’s catchy new single is the stuff dreams are made of
- Pop-Punks Waxflower Experience Misaligned Love
- Boston Manor releases new single ‘Foxglove’ along with music video
- Bad Breeding’s New Single ‘Prescription’ is just what the doctor ordered
- Simple Plan Share New Single To Raise Money For Ukraine
- San Fran punks The Mutants to release LP of remixed and rare tracks
- DIY punk festival Wonk Fest returns for 2022
- Witch Fever return with new single ‘Blessed Be Thy’
- Punk: Rage & Revolution – exploring the late ’70s Leicester Punk scene
- Mean Jeans hit up the bog for a new EP release
- Incisions Release Incendiary New Track Gasoline
- Chris Bailey, Lead Singer of The Saints And ‘Father of Aussie punk’, Dies.
Punktuation Magazine For All Your Daily Punk News, Features, Interviews, Lifestyle and more!