Long running Arizona band Authority Zero have dropped the music video for the title track off their most recent 8th studio LP ‘Ollie Ollie Oxen Free.’
Back in June, Authority Zero released their 8th studio album ‘Ollie Ollie Oxen Free’ and today, they dropped a music video directed by Bryan Heiden of 40 Volt Media for the album’s title track,
In regards to the band’s journey ahead, frontman Jason Devore is steadfastly confident, “Words cannot describe the excitement we all collectively feel as a group to get back on the road and stage to perform. It’s not only for the fans but for us as a collective. We all need this. It’s a release most all of us haven’t had in quite some time and are looking so forward to getting back out and making some noise with our new album push. It will be our first time on tour since February of 2021, when the pandemic started to arise. The time has come, and let’s get rad.”
The title track rattles those cages with DeVore’s encouraging lyrics, the frantic blur of Christopher Dalley’s urgent drumming and Spero’s bass, coupled with new guitarist Eric Walsh’s muscular licks.
The band’s Ollie Ollie Oxen Free North American Tour rolls on through December to February 5th.
Tickets on sale now at: www.authorityzero.com
Authority Zero North American tour dates
Follow Authority Zero on their socials
Keep up with the latest in Punk rock here:
- Outgoing German Chancellor, Angela Merkel chooses Nina Hagen song for her retirement ceremony
- Punk fan trolls U.S. right-wing radio show by namedropping punk bands
- Sold Out Amyl And The Sniffers Berlin Show Cancelled.
- Take a Gander At South Korean Punks Smoking Goose
- Malcolm McLaren and Vivienne Westwood’s son accused of faking his burning of £5 million worth of punk memorabilia.
- Jimmy Eat World drop final instalment of the Phoenix Sessions
- Bad Religion Reschedule Last Three Dates of Tour After Member Contracts COVID
- Punk Rock Legend Henry Rollins Lists His L.A. Home
Punktuation Magazine For All Your Daily Punk News, Features, Interviews, Lifestyle and more!