The Melbourne, Australia-based punk/“pub rock” band to head back out Stateside in the spring for a full tour in support of their hit album, ‘Comfort To Me’.
The extensive North American tour comes off the back of their hit album ‘Comfort To Me’. The band’s sophomore album, which was released in September, features exciting punk anthems, including ‘Guided By Angels.’
In terms of the album’s global reception, Comfort To Me was met with such a huge buzz that it catapulted the band into the punk spotlight. The record hit #1 on Billboard’s Alternative New Albums chart, #2 on both Heatseekers and Top New Artists Albums, #4 on Independent Albums, #7 on Rock Albums, #9 on Alternative Albums. It made the top 20 on the Album Sales chart. In the UK, it made BBC 6 Music’s Album of the Day and charted at #21, and on the band’s home turf, it was named Triple J’s Featured Album of the Week while charting at #2.
The tour dates, which include one previously announced (and sold-out) show in Brooklyn in December, are scheduled to kick off on 26 April in Austin, Texas and then on to San Francisco, Portland, Vancouver Seatle, Chicago Minneapolis Toronto, Montreal Brooklyn, Philadelphia and ends on 22 May in Baltimore.
Amyl & The Sniffers North American Tour Dates
If you enjoyed this, you will love…
- Dropkick Murphys Announce 2022 St. Patrick’s Day Tour
- Punk Rock & Paint Brushes Art Show
- Visa Issues Delay UltraBomb’s Canadian Tour
- The Usuals release new EP in honour of founding member
- Senses Fail release new single ‘I’m Sorry I’m Leaving’
- Simple Plan release emotional new single Antidote
- Album Review: ‘Haphazard’ – The Ramonas
- Holy Toledo! Green Day Drop a New Single
- UK Punks The Melbies Release Their Brand New Single
- The Lawrence Arms To host 7th Annual Chicago Punk Festival ‘War On X-Mas’
- New Found Glory Announce Christmas Album ‘December’s Here’
- Album Review: Punk agitators Flangipanis are back with their 8th studio release ‘Fucking Woo’
- Naked Raygun Release Their First Full-Length Album in 31 Years
- Frank Turner goes in hard on new single Non Servium
- Book Review: The Stranglers 1977 – Laura Shenton
- Amyl and The Sniffers GO Live At KEXP-FM
Punktuation Magazine For All Your Daily Punk News, Features, Interviews, Lifestyle and more!