The Rhode Island pop-punks have released their debut full-length ‘A Bitter Descent.‘
Another One Down! has proven to be a driving force within the New England music scene since the band’s inception in 2014. Selling out their EP release shows, playing alongside various notable touring acts, and even opening the 2018 Vans Warped Tour are just a few of the milestones the band has achieved over the course of their career.
Another One Down! has been dubbed “the lovechild of The Story So Far and All Time Low” combining modern hard-hitting instrumentals with melodies to fuel your 2000s nostalgia.
With their debut full-length record A Bitter Descent, the band lyrically tackles the struggles that come with depression, heartbreak, and self-reflection. The record is a reinvention of their sound, with a more musically diverse tracklist that still stays true to their roots.
Emotionally raw and musically polished, it is their most mature and innovative release to date. With this release, the band proves itself to be one of the most exciting new acts in the Pop-Punk scene.
Pre-order A Bitter Descent HERE
Follow Another One Down! for more…
Need more punk in your life?
- Visa Issues Delay UltraBomb’s Canadian Tour
- The Usuals release new EP in honour of founding member
- Senses Fail release new single ‘I’m Sorry I’m Leaving’
- Simple Plan release emotional new single Antidote
- Album Review: ‘Haphazard’ – The Ramonas
- Holy Toledo! Green Day Drop a New Single
- UK Punks The Melbies Release Their Brand New Single
- The Lawrence Arms To host 7th Annual Chicago Punk Festival ‘War On X-Mas’
- New Found Glory Announce Christmas Album ‘December’s Here’
- Album Review: Punk agitators Flangipanis are back with their 8th studio release ‘Fucking Woo’
- Naked Raygun Release Their First Full-Length Album in 31 Years
- Frank Turner goes in hard on new single Non Servium
- Book Review: The Stranglers 1977 – Laura Shenton
- Amyl and The Sniffers GO Live At KEXP-FM
- Josh Homme called as a witness at Brody Dalle contempt trial amid ongoing custody battle
- Mark Hoppus plays at Travis Barker’s House Of Horrors – his first performance since cancer battle
- Rancid’s Lars Frederiksen releases alternate version of “Army Of Zombies” on debut solo EP
Punktuation Magazine For All Your Daily Punk News, Features, Interviews, Lifestyle and more!